Spring Sale 🌼 Get 3 products for the price of 2 + free shipping ✨ (the cheapest product will be free!)
Handmade Oak Hanging Frame
Ships worldwide within 24 hours
Perfect for your Paper Map, our solid oak hanging frames work like a clamp, binding your map together without damaging it. The wood is locally sourced and every frame is made by hand, right in the heart of Berlin. In fact, these are so hand made that every frame comes with a handwritten little greeting from ze Germans!
• Includes 4 wooden planks, 8 screws, 2 eyebolts and the string - super easy to assemble, all you need is a screwdriver!
• made from solid, sustainable oak from the dark forests of Europe
• 98,7 cm (38.8") wide - perfect for our regular maps that are 97,5 cm (38") wide
• 100% hand made in Berlin, Germany
• we use all parts of a tree, so no two frames are identical
• comes with a handwritten signature and greeting from the frame maker
• will fit your map perfectly and age beautifully
• Free shipping on all orders of 2 and more products • Expedited shipping $4.90 | 3.90€ • Shipping from UTAH, USA / VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA / BERLIN, GERMANY • 2-Day Express shipping available
Bundle up and save!
Add a Towel for 35% OFF & Unlock Free Shipping
Default Title + Towel
About our Handmade Oak Hanging Frame
Designed with ♥️
Holger is the man behind the frames. He started his carpentry business a few years ago, building boxes for shipping artwork.
Made in Germany
From this workshop in the heart of Berlin, Holger is making the frames by hand, one by one, especially for your map poster.
We ship every frame from right here in Berlin. All our maps, frames and packaging are made in Germany and shipped carbon neutral.
HANDMADE IN BERLIN
Every single frame comes with a hand written note from our frame maker! Don't worry, it's invisible when hung up. Doesn't get more handmade than this!
Handmade Oak Hanging Frame: the story behind
2019 - the year of the frames. Finally, a custom poster frame for our maps!
It's been a long process and we're happy to have found Holger, a frame maker from Berlin. He fully gets what we're doing & shares our passion, that's why he loves adding his personal touch with every message he writes on the frames.
The wood poster frame is easy to assemble, all you need is a screwdriver. The frame perfectly fits our map posters.